bungalows for sale in Streetsville, Buyer, Curb appeal, Detached homes for sale in Streetsville, experienced agent, home for sale in streetsville, homes for sale in Streetsville, Mississauga, Streetsville Ontario, townhomes for sale in streetsville
Selling a home is one of the most important financial decisions you will make, and working with the right realtor to market your home, is another important decision you will make to achieve the best possible benefit. Selling a home can be a stressful experience, and although you probably have been through the process before, every sale is different and the variables can change. Your first task, is choosing the right realtor, one who makes the experience of selling your home as pleasant and seam-free as possible, and with as little inconvenience to you as possible.
Choose a realtor who:
- works in and is familiar with your neighbourhood
- works full time in the real estate business
- keeps up with the latest market trends
- is accessible through a pager and cell phone
- works from an office that is open evenings and weekends to accept calls from prospective buyers
- has high ethical standards, who is honest and who will put your interests first and foremost
- is detail oriented in order to protect your interests
- has the training, the know-how and experience in the negotiation process
- help you obtain the best possible price
- you feel personally comfortable with, who is a professional, and in whom you can feel confidence and trust
- listens carefully to what you say, and will respond to your specific needs
- has experience …someone who will provide you with a full explanation of what to expect along the way
- can provide all the services you may need during the course of the selling process
- is fully computer literate to maximize the marketing of your home through various internet websites
- provides a high degree of service, customized to meet your needd
- will be available to assist you in every aspect of the sale and to answer any questions you have along the way
- who is actively engaged on social media to further enhance the marketing of your home by bringing perpective buyers to his/her website to view your home
It’s important to have a realtor with whom you can feel comfortable, and who will make your real estate transaction as smooth and effortless as possible for you. The realtor’s job is to help their client reach their goals and satisfy their needs.
Your agent should
- Return your phone calls promptly
- Make themself available to you at every opportunity when you need them
- Explain all paperwork and procedures carefully and thoroughly
- Gather the information you need to feel comfortable in the decisions you make.
- Be there every step of the way to answer any questions or concerns you may have.
- Look after your interests, first and foremost.
- Prepare Comparative Market Analysis to establish fair market value
- Prepare and sign listing contract
- Place house listing on MLS Board, agent website, and numerous internet sites for easy accessibility to perspective buyers.
- Place “For Sale” sign on property (if applicable)
- Place lock box on property, if needed
- Schedule property for Agent’s Open House
- Place “Open House” ad in local paper
- Arrange showings for other agents
- Contact you regularly with verbal progress reports
- Pre-qualify potential buyers
- Present and discuss all offers on property with you
- Negotiate the transaction with other agent and finalize the sales contract
- Assure financing is in place
- Confirm that all contingencies on sales contract are completed
- Finalize the closing
Selling a home is so much more than placing a For Sale sign on the property and posting the listing on the MLS system. Finding an experienced, and knowledgable agent is crucial to a successful sale. An experienced real estate agent has a fiduciary responsibility to put your interests first and foremost.
Is your agent fulfilling all your needs and expectations?
I live and work in STREETSVILLE and have a vested interest in property values here. Are you considering buying or selling or know anyone who is? Give me a call for a complimentary evaluation of your home in this changing market. (416) 717-6331.
When you choose me to handle your real estate needs, you are choosing a real estate professional who cares about you and your family, and who will listen to your needs, work together with you, and protecting your interests to achieve your objectives.
Your STREETSVILLE Real Estate Agent
Experience, Service and Integrity in Every Real Estate Transaction
I am the proud recipient of the Quality Service Certified Platinum award for outstanding service to my clients – a rating of 100%